Leading Manufacturer of aluminium oil tanker ladder from Secunderabad.
Aluminium Oil Tanker Ladder
Get Latest Price
Tanker Ladders are light aluminium ladders used for maintenance, repairs, re-fuelling and cleaning of tankers which are used in the petrochemical, chemical and food industries. Besides this, they can also be used to work safely on any high vehicle roof such as trucks and buses. The tanker ladder is adjustable by means of hand winch, the side support section and a double-sided handrail making it easy to work at different heights. All our tanker ladders are mobile with wheels for easy movement.
|Type||Single Straight, Foldable etc|
- Work safely on vehicle roofs
- Counterbalance weights allow wheels flush with sides
- Height variations to suit
- Ladder elevation by hand winch
- Top safety cage dimensions standard or to suit
For maintenance, repairs, re-fuelling or cleaning tankers and tank wagons.
Tanker ladders consists of a 2-section push-up ladder (max. load 150 kg) which is height-adjustable with a side support section and a double-sided handrail.
Base Ladder Module:
- 2-section ladder extended with height adjustment by means of pulley/hand winch, with support section and handrail both sides.
- Vertical platform heights adjustable between 2.77 m - 3.9 m & 4.9 m at 280 mm rung space intervals
The following required add-on sections can be given, if required (please see photographs):
- Chassis Module
- Guardrail Module
- Platform Module
- Hand Winch Module
Should the existing modular system not fulfil your requirements, we can also design and manufacture special solutions on request.
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback